- Indian travel and journey in comfort to the land of forts, history and grandeur with Indian Holiday packages. See the best of glorious India with Indian Holiday travel packages. We offer you some online India travel tips that’ll definitely make your India experience a smooth and enjoyable journey. Our India Travel tips ensure that you don’t feel lost in this vast land
- Carry attested photocopies of your travel documents such as your passport and visa in person and keep the originals in a safely locked baggage.
- You must carry some identification on you at all times.
- On arrival in India, foreign nationals are required to fill up a Currency Declaration Form along and a Disembarkation Card besides making an oral declaration of the luggage they’re carrying.
- Tourists traveling to India with a visa permit for 180 days need to obtain a Registration certificate and residential permit and submit four passport size photographs for the same. The registration certificate has to be returned to the issuing authority while leaving the country.
- Foreign tourists can make payments through traveler’s cheques, credit cards or foreign currency. Indian rup55ees can be used in case of proof of legal currency exchange.
- Air / rail or travel tickets should only be bought from an authorized travel agent only. It is advisable to drink packaged mineral water bottles that are available all over India.
- You are advised to carry your medication with you.
- Those touring attractions in restricted areas such as Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland must procure special Restricted Area tour permits that are issued by authorized India Tourist Office.