Do’s and Don’ts
- Carry your passport and important travel documents at all times.
- Carry attested Photostat copies of travel documents in person and keep the originals safely.
- You mustn’t buy air / rail or travel tickets from unauthorized persons.
- Foreign nationals are required to pay all their bills through credit cards, foreign currency or traveler’s cheques. Indian rupees is accepted only in case of proof of legal currency exchange.
- In case you wish to hire vehicles or cars while on tours to tourist attractions in India then the best thing to do would be to ask your tour operator to do the needful.